Friday, January 15, 2010

Headache..Headache...More Headache

Really very headache, very upset to see one of my closest friends so depressed. What really makes him becomes like what he is today? Is it really the side effect of friendship and relationship? If so, will I become what he is today?

Really ecstatic to know that he has finally gotten into a relationship, or should I say jump into the Love River. However, maybe he does not really know how to "swim" in this particular river where the tides are not stable. I personally do not really know what are girls really thinking of. Their mindset is really unpredictable. One moment they can be so in love with you and the next second you have become their nemesis. What is really going on in their mind? I really wish I could find out.

Personally, as someone in a relationship that is only after a year plus to put comments into blog to so-called coach the next generation is very weird, but really the new generation got to really understand what is the difference between love and like before going into a relationship, because if one party backs out, both parties will be hurt emotionally, and it is very unfair for the next person to woo the girl as there is a scar that is left behind.

Let me basically show it to you the stages when you are in a relationship:
  1. Holding of hands
  2. Kissing on the cheeks
  3. Kissing on the Lips
  4. Sex

See the four BIG steps? That is the very reason why I said that sex is the least important in a relationship. It is just something that you desire for, for some guys maybe you will feel horny when in the night and the wind is strong, but for others it might not be the same. And when you have sex with your opposite gender, please take note that they are NOT prostitute or gigolo, they maybe your life time partner and maybe not. Never tell them what to do, or ask them to do a particular something which they do not want to do.

Back to the topic, when you have broken up a relationship, no matter who igniates it, both parties will suffer. Now that my friend has suffered, I think he will not be in relationship for as long as his internal scar will heal. And yes, never console someone who has got a ended relationship, as he or she may actually do something that you might silly but if they do that, you will regret--that is committing suicide.

Some cases in the newspaper actually shows that the suicide cases among girls that has lost a relationship is higher than that of boys. Is that really evidence to show that girls are more into love than boys? I think not. I think that girls should make good use of their time to go think about something else, such as picking up a course or learn a new skills., instead of wasting time thinking why the guy left her.

Its late in the night, and I have got work to do tomorrow, therefore I have to say goodnight to you guys. I really enjoy sharing these advice with you guys and hope to get some feedback and comments as I am personally new to this topic -- Love and Relationship. Maybe next time I will talk more about myself. See you next time. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment