Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it really painful when ur in love?

Someone told me this before, love is not a thing but more like a feeling. It is just a feeling towards which you express it conditionally and without wanting to be repaid. However, a friend of mine has actually crossed over this Love River and you know what lays ahead of him? The Death Bridge...

I won't be talking much about him in this blog, but however, there is a warning that he must heed-that is to learn to take things in his stride. When it is time to let go, let go. It is like flying a kite, the harder you grab the string, the easier the string will snap in your face.


You can ask why am i talking about love and relationship in this blog instead of normal activities I have with my girlfriend. I tell you the answer, it is to actually guide people that do not know what to expect when they are in a relationship. I was once like that though, but since 1 year has passed with my girlfriend, I have learned what to expect and how it is like to be able to reach someone, especially your loved ones, expectations.


When you are in a relationship, you need to know the following things:


  1. The things your loved ones like.

  2. The feelings of your loved ones.

To know these two things, you need to observe, do testing, memorising and of course, carry out the actual thing. Example will be like my girlfriend loves daim cake from IKEA (Tampines), that is why I will go try out the taste and the pricing before I make my choice of whether I should bring her go IKEA to eat daim cake once a week or once a month or even once in every few months.

Try to tolerate. Girls generally need attention and that she knows that you love her. How to express your love for a girl is a difficult task. Different girls may want you to express it differently, to her taste. But one thing about a girl is that the longer you spent the time with her, worrying about her, and knowing her better, the easier for you to actually ask her out.

Don't worry if you have failed at first, and don't give up. Giving up on someone you truly loved is a waste of your effort. Try to learn from the reason that you failed. Failing is not scary, it is just a road to success.

A success relationship can never be spelt without a "U". That is why you must cherish the time together with the person you love, and not quarrelling as and when you feel like it. It is childish quarrelling when you can actually spend this energy to plan how to make your date more happier, like where to bring her for the next date and what to buy for her.

Remember, a happy relationship will always have a "I", so just do your part well. In the event wherby the girl dumped you, at least you can face the mirror and said this to yourself : "At least I have done my best".


With this, I wish you guys out there, Good Luck! I shall see you guys again on my next visit to my Blogger. When will that be, I sincerely and truly do not know. See You!

No comments:

Post a Comment