Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Me, Newer Me, Newest Me

Basically, there is no such words as newer and newest, it is just words that I came up with to make comparison on my past, my present and my future self. As all of you should know, no one knows what the future holds, and so do I. But believe in yourself and you will sure achieve your goals and be what you really want to be.


Firstly, the past me is nothing but some guy that do things individually. I would skip classes and hide inside the library or the PA Club room. However, this does not help me in anything, except for me to actually went into ITE, and I am basically proud to say that I am an ITE student.


Secondly, the present me has matured quite a lot. There is so much thing that an adult actually handles, and I once thought that being a parent is so simple. Now I know that being an adult has its advantages, that is to make your own choice, be it easy to make like what to eat for lunch, or difficult like how do I manage my time. However, being an adult actually is difficult as there is less personal space, because most of time you are basically working, schooling, dating, sleeping or eating. There is just 5 things you do everyday.


Thirdly, my future. Everyone will have a dream, be it big such as to be an entrepreneur like me, or be small like a lawyer, banker, etc. Dreams differ from one person to another, follow your dream, work towards your dreams. I am working towards my dreams, that is very greedy and very in-practical--to start a company that will one day become the biggest company in every country. You can ask how I do that, but one thing is, to become someone big, you will have to be someone small, someone that works and is employed by other people. Learn from experience and not to make the same mistakes that a lot of companies will make.

I bet you will question me on my relationship life, but there is nothing more I can tell and advice. This relationship is between me and my girlfriend, and it is very private to me as I want to keep all the memories intact. Remember, no girls will want to share things, like where they went with their boyfriend, with another girl. Girls are mentally-dependent on guys, that is why we as guys will have to work on both of our physical and mental strength, so as to let the girls you loved depend on.

Security to a girl in a relationship is ultra-important. They want to be protected from other factors, such as being harrassed by some passer-by. Remember, girls are also human beings and tends to cry more than guys, but no matter what, when you guys show your weakest point to a certain girl, that implies that you really love her a lot and will not hide your true feelings towards her.

Life is never simple, relationship is never hard to bond, friendship is not that easy to make, that is why we have to cherish every part of life, be it personal freedom or the time we spend with our close ones. Nothing is not forever, remember this, you create your own lifestyle, you create your own forever. Just like Yusof Bin Ishak, he had already passed on, yet you can find his face on Singapore Currency. It is just what you believe in and that you have actually achieve it.

To bond a strong relationship, you will need to cherish the girl or guy you love, compromise him or her weakness and compliment your own strength to his or hers weakness. Just like what Jesus said: "Should someone slap you on your left cheek, let him slap on your right cheek, to disperse his anger." It implies that you need to balance both your's and your girlfriend's weakness and strength.

I shall blog again real soon I think. But now it is time for me to go have my eyes closed for the night. An advice to you: "There is only 24 hours a day, no matter how fast or how slow you do things, there will still be 24 hours. Minus away your resting time, you only have a few short hours. Cherish it to its fullest." With this sentence of advice, I end my blog post for today. See you guys and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment