Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love and Hate

I tell you this particular fiction story regarding love and hate. Love and hate were originally siblings, both caring for each other. Hate did not like love, as love always get all the attention while hate did not but yearned for. He started to set traps to actually kill his own brother, Love.

I am telling you this story because that is what happening daily, in both your's and mine daily world. You can see couples walking so happilly, so peacefully this minute and the next, you can see couples breaking up and crying and weeping and scolding and beating. Why make your life so miserable and upset when you can choose to lead what you want for your life?

Show you this particular case that I actually saw with my own eyes, that was happened last year. I was at the rubbish dumping area where I witnessed this bad relationship. The girl was all tears and was beating and slapping the guy, insisting that he return all her money to her and wanted the security officer to call the police. Not only that, they even fight in the middle of the road. If love can actually lead to hate, why do people still want to love?

Look things on the bright side, no matter how bad things look, they will have a bright side of it. Just like sunlight and moonlight, both opposition yet so close to each other that time actually does it's part to give them the space to show themselves to us. Never say things like the old Desmond has gone and will never return. Even spiderman returns, so don't be silly as to say things like that.

Love is a relationship that never stops moving, while hate is a feeling that never stops growing. Letting go your hatred and you can actually find your love, letting go your love and you will eventually lost yourself in the midst of nowhere, just where my friend is now. Letting go is not easy and simple as eating lunch and dinner, but no matter what, it is still the best medicine for the heart.

Everything leads to more of that particular things, just like when you are in love, your partner will want more love from you, till you have nothing much to give. Hating someone will actually distant yourself from that someone, and you will never find anything useful in helping yourself to make friends with that someone you hate.

No matter what tones your relationship or friendship ends on, tells yourself this that you have not give in your effort and will work harder to show that you actually learn from your mistakes and will never make the same mistakes again. Just like my girlfriend always says to me that I always make the same mistakes as one of her best friends' boyfriend. I tell myself no matter what happened, I will never make the same mistakes as him and I will prove it to my girlfriend by showering her with more love, concern and less worry and anger.

I am not an expert in love matters, you may be one, but when you are not careful, you may find yourself lacking behind. I say all these because I actually spent all my free time with my friends, especially my girlfriend. I am proud to say that I am in love with my best friend--that is my girlfriend.

Remember:
NEVER SAY DIE
With this, I think I should end my blog post for today. I will blog more regularly so don't worry, you will hear from me soon. Good day and Good luck to your's blessed relationship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment