Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Title

This particular post got no title not becuase I lazy to type it in but it is becuase there is basically nothing to be the title of this post. I actually wondering this: Must girls really drive guys crazy to actually know that they have gone aboard? Can't girls behave just like normally what they do before they are in love, as in their natural self?

I know my darling is someone that wants super lot of attention, and I never let that affect me, even though I am someone that wants to have lesser attention to my name as possible. I have bad fame for Primary and Secondary school years (11 Years in total) and that is already enough for me. Fame is nothing but just an accessory to me, neither a want nor a need.

Why girls like attention? I recently just found out from someone close to me that girls like attention, especially to draw attention of opposite gender to actually make comparisons. However, must there be comparison when you are together? I truly don't think so. Just what are girls really thinking about?

I am about to be due for NS soon, really soon. Before I go into the "death cell", I actually want to see my darling settle on how a full-time job or at least pick up a skill. I am afraid that without me by her side, she will not have enough capital to have her favourite pastime - that is to sit at coffeeshop and smoke Maboro Ice Blast. I will miss her very badly.

Time with my darling is always very short, as both of us are working part time, and I am having full time education. I also worry about my darling's spending on her mobile phone as my pay has simply melted away in the stack of up-rising bills. When can I actually enjoy my payday a bit, just like past time, when I got my pay, I could at least afford a good meal and a cab home per month, but now, I doubt I can even find it.

I played Sushido with my darling just now and found out that she is having a bad headache, which cause her to lose her touch. I gave her chances to make combos but she missed all of it and I am very worried about her health. Given the state she is in now, I don't know how long more will she need to quit her smoking urge.

I am longing to see my wonderful darling and hope that time without her can fly faster and that time with her can actually freeze in the process. I really cherish the time with her and I cherish more on the memories that we create daily, the miracles that we faced each day. I just want her to know that I really love her truly, deeply, madly.

No comments:

Post a Comment